Individual and Group Lessons will help develop a lifetime of skills, confidence, and a passion for skiing and/or riding. Our instructors provide top-notch, hands-on coaching for all levels and abilities.
Provide leadership and structure for high quality, sustainable programming. Communicating the competitive, recreational and lifestyle benefits of our Snowsports programs to our members.
Promote enjoyment and excellence in Snowsports
Safety, Fun and Learning
Whether you’re just learning or seeking adventure, a first-timer or seasoned expert, our Hermitage Club Snowsports team has the perfect lesson for you. Private and group lessons are designed to accelerate learning by utilizing very small to medium skiing & riding features from the Little Stags beginner area to our broader mountain layout. Our Hermitage Snowsports staff instructional practices include contemporary teaching and learning systems in line with The Professional Ski Instructors of America – American Association of Snowboard Instructors (PSIA-AASI) and several other International Instructor Associations including BASI, NZSIA and CSIA.
- Lessons are geared toward on-snow skill development, meeting new friends and establishing a love of mountain snowsports.
- Students are divided into groups based on their age and ability upon arrival.
- Morning, full-day, and private lessons are available.
- Lunch is included in full-day lessons and supervised by instructors.
- There is an additional cost of $10.00/student/day if a “Morning” student would like to stay for lunch.
- Reservations in advance are required.
- Please see our Cancellation Policy.
- All registrations are processed on a first come, first serve basis. You may be placed on a waiting list.
- For adaptive lessons please email email@example.com
HELMETS ARE MANDATORY FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS.
Daily Lesson Schedule
- 9am: Sign in at the Snowsports Building (located next to the Branstormer lift as you look up the Mountain)
- 9:15am: Lessons depart from Snowsports Building
- Breaks & lunch will be at Snowsports Building.
- 12:30pm: Pick up for morning students at Snowsports Building.
- Lessons on days when the lifts open later will meet and depart from Snowsports Building 15 minutes after the lifts open.
Example: on the 21st of December the lifts open at 10am so students will meet at Snowsports Building and depart at 10:15am.
- 3pm: Lessons end at Snowsports Building.
Maximize your true potential with a private instructor! Whether refining your skills for the season or taking your ability to the next level, our professional instructors serve all abilities from beginner to expert.
- Private lessons need to be reserved. Due to instructor availability, we are limited as to the number of our private lessons. Lessons will be available based on instructor availability and you may be placed on a waiting list.
- Children in private lessons will be required to wear a helmet.
- Lunch is not included in the cost of the lesson.
- $275.00 for lessons that start at 9:30am and 11:45am (includes gratuity)
- $195.00 for lessons that start at 2pm (includes gratuity)